The Regional Learning Community (RLC) and Partners for Prevention are pleased to announce a call for applications for an upcoming workshop - the Transforming Masculinities for Gender Justice - Training of Trainers Workshop.
Application deadline: 19 September 2012
* Deepen understanding & consciousness of trainers around the gendered self;
* Strengthen conceptual understanding on masculinities & power systems; and
* Enhance practical capacity to act for social change.
Who can apply?
* Trainers with knowledge of gender issues;
* Nationals of Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, or Viet Nam; and
* Applicants must have strong English proficiency.
* Note that successful applicants will be provided with travel expenses plus a daily allowance.
How to apply?
Complete the application form at: http://partners4prevention.org/files/documents/rlcapplicationform.doc and email it along with your resume to email@example.com .
For further information, please contact Khamsavath Chanthavysouk, Partners for Prevention, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Local: Bangkok, Thailand